Pub. Date: Oct. 14, 2011
In the Discipleship New Testament you will find:
• Notes on the Bible text. At the bottom of each page there is an explanation on 27 main doctrines of Christian faith.
• A synopsis of the Christian Doctrines — There are brief descriptions of each main Christian doctrine.
• A history of Christian doctrines — There is a historical overview (with bibliography) of the development of each Christian doctrine in the history of the church.
• Index for the Christian doctrines — It assists in exploring each doctrine and how it is presented in the Bible.
• Application of doctrines in a person’s life — In approximately 100 pages, the reader understands how he can apply each doctrine in his daily life and grow as a disciple. For example: how he can accept Christ as savior; how he can commit to Christ; how to study the Word of God and live according to it; how to pray and worship God; how to evangelize others and have communion with other believer; how to feed himself spiritually; how to serve Christ in His work.
• Introduction and diagrams for each book of the New Testament.
• Verse references in a central column between the original text and the translation. The Greek edition includes the original majority text.
• Concise Bible Handbook of the New Testament with explanation for specific Bible terms that are found there
• A concordance of the original text of the New Testament where one can find where each term is used in the original text
Meet the Authors
This edition and translation project is a production of O Logos Publishers, a sister organization to AMG Publishers, which has their headquarters in Athens, Greece. The key editor and translation reviewer for this project was Symeon Ioannidis, a noted Greek scholar who has translated more than 40 books and magazines as well as supervises the monthly Greek language publication of “The Voice of the Gospel.” Symeon has been a part of the AMG family for more than fifty years.