Building Character in Your Children
Format: Trade Paperback
Pub. Date: Apr. 27, 2007
Scared about raising your children in today's culture?
With practical how-tos, this encyclopedic guide covers everything from using the Bible for drawing boundaries to teaching children how to forgive. It even includes a section encouraging parents, who think they've done everything wrong, by showing them that it's never too late for their children to change.
This hard-hitting, comprehensive guide shows parents, grandparents, and teachers how to shape children of character by:
* Spotting problems and correcting them before it's too late.
* Teaching children how to interact with society without falling prey to it
* Teaching children to command respect and avoid bullying
* Making children feel cherished and confident
* Guiding children to choose wise friends
* Building a home where children will be
Insulated from ills of the culture
* Instilling godly values
Meet the Authors
JEANNIE ST.JOHN TAYLOR lives in Portland, Oregon. She is a professional artist, children's book author (two time Gold Medallion finalist), part-time writing coach, full time wife to Ray, and mother of three adult children, but her first love honoring the Lords with her writing, Jeannie is the author of Prayers for Troubled Times, 101 Stories of Answered prayer, The Guilt-Free Prayer Journal for Moms, and numerous children's books including God Loved Me So Much He created Me, Together Forever, and a series of six books starring "Erik".